Diamond tool is a tool that diamond are fixed to the functional components of the tool by bonding materials or other different method. Because iamond is a superhard material, diamond tools have many advantages.
There are many types of diamond tools in the market. Depending on their manufacturing method, diamond tools can be classified as follows:
1. Metal bonded diamond tool: The bonding material of the tool is a functional part of a sintered metal tool containing diamond grit. These tools include diamond saw blades, diamond grinding cup wheels, diamond drill bits, etc. For metal bonded diamond tools, bonding is optional. One of the main factors in cutting or grinding a particular material depends on the hardness or wear of the material.
2. Resin bonded diamond tool: The bonding material of the tool is mainly resin powder. Such as resin polishing pads etc.
3. Plated diamond tools: These tools are made by attaching diamonds to the tool base by electroplating or CVD (chemical vapor deposition) methods, which usually give them good machining accuracy.
4. Ceramic Bonded Diamond Tools: The bonding material of the tool is usually glass and ceramic powder. The tool usually has good chemical stability, small elastic deformation and high brittleness. Our ceramic bond concrete pad are high quality for concrete scratch removal. Which hot sale in American market.
5. Polycrystalline diamond tools (PCD): They are usually made by sintering many micro-sized single diamond crystals at high temperatures and pressures. PCD has good fracture toughness and good thermal stability and can be used to make geological drill bits. The PCD Cup Wheel is high quality for epoxy, glue, resin etc removal.
6. Brazed diamond tool: The tool is made by brazing a single layer of diamond to the tool using solder at temperatures above 900 ° C. There are several advantages to using a vacuum brazing or atmosphere-protected brazing tool: the solder can hold the diamond very firmly. Single-layer diamonds can be exposed to 70%-80% of their size, and diamonds can be regularly placed on the tool.